19 Oct 14:00 - 22 Oct 12:00 - Firá
Volcano View Hotel Santorini
Take in one-of-a-kind sights of Santorini*, from rugged volcanic landscapes to verdant vineyards producing some of the world’s best wines. Your adventure begins by traveling north to two picturesque towns, Oia and Megalochori, to get a feel for life on this idyllic Aegean island. You’ll have time to wander the narrow cobblestone streets and admire the unique Cycladic architecture, then continue down to sea level to a beach covered in black volcanic pebbles where you can swim or sunbathe. After lunch, head to a beach covered in red volcanic pebbles — be sure to have your camera to capture truly unbelievable views!
Ready to go up high? Travel south to reach the highest part of the island, Profitis Ilias. This mountain is home to an 18th-century monastery and its small chapel and museum. From there, it’s time to indulge in wine from grapes grown in Santorini’s fertile volcanic soil. Try 3 unforgettable island wines at a winery carved right into the cliffside — offering you spectacular caldera views.
*As a volcanic island, much of Santorini features towering cliffs, uneven streets and a rugged landscape. This DreamTrip includes walking over rough terrain, as well as up and down stairs, and is not recommended for guests with mobility issues and certain other health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking. Additionally, please note that the hotel is not wheelchair accessible, and that the stairs at the hotel may be steep for some guests.
What we love:
• Santorini is consistently ranked as one of the most beautiful islands in the world, drawing a couple million visitors each year to see spectacular sunsets from clifftop vantage points.
• A frequently photographed village set on a clifftop, Oia famously features whitewashed houses and blue roofs.
• At 1,860 feet (567 meters) in height, Profitis Ilias delivers the most amazing views of Santorini island in all directions.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Santorini, Greece, as well as:
• Full-day Santorini discovery tour; includes wine-tasting, English-speaking guide, VAT and all taxes, plus transportation by air-conditioned bus. See Additional Information for details.
• Complimentary round-trip airport transfers via the hotel shuttle bus.
• Welcome reception at the hotel.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Santorini (Thira) National Airport (JTR), approximately 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, a drive of about 10 minutes. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Santorini (Thira) National Airport (JTR) to the hotel on October 19, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Santorini (Thira) National Airport (JTR) on October 22, timing based on flight details provided.
Airport transfers will be provided via the complimentary hotel shuttle bus.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
The Volcano View Hotel is tucked atop a cliff in Santorini, providing spectacular panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and the island volcano. Admire the hotel’s Cycladic design and evocative frescoes, and go to the on-site restaurant with a caldera view, where they serve a blend of Greek and international cuisine.
Please note: There is no elevator at this hotel and it is not wheelchair accessible. Please note also that stairs at this hotel are steep and are not recommended for guests with mobility issues and certain other health conditions.
• 1 restaurant and 2 bars.
• 3 outdoor pools.
• Aegeo Spa (services at an additional cost).
• Daily housekeeping service.
• Laundry and ironing service (at an additional cost).
• Non-smoking rooms available.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Standard Sea View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child age 13 years or older.
• Private balcony with a caldera view.
• Cycladic decor and architecture.
• Air conditioning.
• Beach and pool towels to use during your stay.
• Safe deposit box.
• Satellite television.
• Standard guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Volcano View Hotel
Santorini 847 00, Greece
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Please note: Beginning January 1, 2018, the Greek Ministry of Tourism will enforce an “Overnight Stay Tax,” a new charge that is applicable to tourists and which must be collected by the hotel upon check-in. This tax is dependent upon the star rating of the hotel and may vary between high and low seasons. This is a government implemented charge beyond the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia™. Payment of this tax is the sole responsibility of the individual tourist; should the policy change, we will inform you and update this information.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
22 Oct 14:00 - 27 Oct 12:00
22 Oct 14:00 - 27 Oct 12:00
Volcano View Hotel Santorini Volcano View Hotel Santorini
Take in one-of-a-kind sights of Santorini , from rugged volcanic landscapes to verdant vineyards producing some of the world’s best wines. Your adventure begins by traveling north... ➧ More info